Friday, October 8, 2010

Apple Toffe Dip


I had a sweet tooth, but at the same time wanted to be good...so I combined the two together!  The kids loved it!  I am a big cream cheese fan so I really wanted to try out this recipe and I am glad I did.  The sweetness of the dip and the crunch of the apple and toffee bits went together very well.  I also sprinkled some sea salt on my apples first to give it the sweet and salty taste so many people love.  This is great for a fall treat for the kids or even at a party. 

8 oz cream cheese, softened
4 oz toffee bits
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until well blended.  Stir in the toffee bits.  Slice up your favorite apples and dip away! Granny Smith’s are my favorite…the sour with the sweet is simply delicious!

Photo and recipe courtesy of This Week For Dinner

No comments:

Share This Post!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails