Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dilled Pickle Rolls

These are so yummy I can't get enough of them!  Could be that I absolutely love cream cheese, might have a little part in it...I figured since I was using a dill pickle I would add a little twist to it and add some dill weed to the cream cheese, I am glad I did.  I may even add some garlic powder to it next time and maybe use a different kind of meat instead of the same old ham I always use.  Definitely a nice little appetizer or addition to your Christmas Dinner.

24 slices of honey ham (or your favorite deli meat)
1 (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened
6 pickles, quartered lengthwise
2 teaspoons dill weed

1.  Combine the cream cheese and dill weed well. 

2.  Lay your meat out on a cutting board, spread 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on each slice.  Place a pickle at the edge of the meat and roll up.  For smaller rolls slice in half.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Share This Post!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails