Mmm mmm good :) I wanted something different than a normal caramel apple to bring to our harvest party. Boy am I glad I found this recipe :) I love sour apples so I used Granny Smith's but this would be good with almost any kind of apple you like. Next time I will try it with Honey Crisp apples...But hey, who can go wrong with apples, snickers, cool whip, caramel??? That is what I thought. This is a wonderful fall dessert salad that I am sure you will all love.
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bar
- 6 apples I used Granny Smith
- 1 (5 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12 oz.) tub cool whip
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
- Chop up apples and Snickers.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
She even she thought this was a good recipe :)