Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Snicker's Caramel Apple Salad


Mmm mmm good :)  I wanted something different than a normal caramel apple to bring to our harvest party.  Boy am I glad I found this recipe :)  I love sour apples so I used Granny Smith's but this would be good with almost any kind of apple you like.  Next time I will try it with Honey Crisp apples...But hey, who can go wrong with apples, snickers, cool whip, caramel???  That is what I thought.  This is a wonderful fall dessert salad that I am sure you will all love. 

  • 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bar
  • 6 apples I used Granny Smith
  • 1 (5 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 (12 oz.) tub cool whip
  • 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping

Instructions

  1. Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
  2. Chop up apples and Snickers.
  3. Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
  4. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
  5. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.

She even she thought this was a good recipe :)  

1 comment:

plasterer bristol said...

Wow that looks like heaven, gotta give this a go. Thanks for posting this.

Simon

Share This Post!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails