Thursday, October 4, 2012

Breakfast Bagel Pizza


I wanted to make something different for a weekend breakfast since I always make my oven pancakes so I went with this breakfast bagel pizza instead.  I am so glad I did!!!  This normal is made with pizza crust, but I was out of yogurt and decided to use bagels instead! 

First I preheated  my oven to 375° F.  Oh, and DO NOT forget to spray or grease your pan...if you don't you WILL regret it like I did...took forever to get that bread baked into the pan off...


Back to business here...Then I brushed some olive oil on my onion bagels.


I topped them with a slice of deli ham, you can use any meat you would like, bacon works well, or skip the meat altogether...


Then I added cheddar cheese, next time I will shred it though, I think the adding of the egg will be easier then.


Add some colorful veggies, I had heirloom tomatoes and green onions for this but really the possibilities are endless!


I placed everything on their neatly...


Then had to move it all around so the egg wouldn't just slide right off...


Top with more cheese (your favorite kind...Swiss would probably be wonderful with this...)


And then bake in your preheated oven for about 25 minutes.  Believe me, you will be happy you made this...makes me want to go make it now for lunch! 



3 comments:

Gracey said...

Yum!
This looks great, I love the colors!

Cheri Witmer said...

Thank you :) It was great, matter of fact I was going to make this again this morning...

Anonymous said...

I love huge bagels that we kinda make sandwich with it. cheese, salad, dressing and chicken slices. Thanks for sharing.

Breakfast Cafe New York

Share This Post!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails