Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chipotle Garlic Fried Chicken

Wow, it has been forever since I posted something!!! Sorry everyone. Work has just been hectic leaving me tired. Not enough hours in the day! Plus cooking has been sporadic this last week and a half...so without further ado, here is my recipe for the day! I am serving this with garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and a fresh green salad.


4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups panko crumbs
1/2 cup flour
2 tsp chipotle chile pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp fresh ground pepper
2 eggs, beaten
oil for frying

1. Combine panko crumbs, flour, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix well.

2. Dip chicken in eggs and then dredge through the coating mixture.

3. Fry in hot oil for about 20 minutes (I use my deep fryer.) check the doneness of the chicken before serving!

No comments:

Share This Post!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails