Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hooded Car Seat Blankie





This was so much fun to make.  I had to make it a second time though because I didn't think it was too important to make sure you cut this in the shape of a square...I mean, I can bundle her up in a rectangle pretty good...well, I was wrong, it is just a little different for a car seat.  So, if you want to make one, or know how this was made check out Kelly's post at Imperfect Homemaking





Before I made this this afternoon I made my Breakfast Pizza and had some help from my oldest middle daughter :)  They love to help in the kitchen!  Now to get them to want to clean up afterwards....any tips Mom's? ;)



3 comments:

ravindercomputers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sri said...


Very nice article and easy to understand,We provide complete construction service like Interior design, House repair and renovation, office interior, new home construction, material, labor and Painting contractor
http://www.bkhataloans.com/Best-Modular-kitchen-Wardrobe-design-and-TV-unit.php
Interior design, House repair and renovation

Prachi said...

A child is the most precious gift of God. Bringing him/her back to home is such a beautiful day make it more beautiful and memorable by doing instant decoration buy stickers to decorate the car, walls, home everywhere book in advance make it customized. I brought a Car Window Stickers for little nephew.

Share This Post!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails