Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beefy Nacho's


Nachos I think are by far my oldest daughter's favorite food.  She would eat it every day if she could!  Whenever we go out to eat she wants Taco Bell so she can have nachos...Now I would choose a nice Mexican restaurant, but she is partial to Taco Bell.  Sometimes I make a nacho cheese sauce, but I was wanting this to be quick and easy so I had my girls helping me cook.  They love it when they get to help out in the kitchen!  Now of course I was hungry when I made these so I made way too much, but that is all good, I will heat them back up in the oven for lunch today.

1 lb ground beef (or venison-I used a mixture)
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons chicken bullion
2 teaspoons cracked pepper
1/2 teaspoon Johnny's Seasoning Salt
1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 package of your favorite corn chips
2 large tomatoes, chopped
4 scallions (green onions), chopped
8 oz your favorite cheese, shredded

1.  Preheat your oven to 350ºF.

2.  Brown meat in a large skillet adding garlic, when it is well browned tip pan to the side spooning out excess grease.  Add all your seasonings and combine well. 

3.  In a large baking dish add your corn chips spooning meat mixture on top.  Sprinkle on tomatoes, green onions and top it all with cheese.

4.  Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, serve with sour cream and salsa and enjoy!

No comments:

Share This Post!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails